Fly Accounting is an accounting app aimed at small businesses and freelancers to allow them to take control of their finances. It offers a unique and simple interface thus allowing individuals with minimal knowledge in finances to get started.
View and management cash inflows (including sales and other sources) and cash outflows (cost of sales, operating expenses and other user defined sources)
Create & manage products. Both restockable and non-restockable (e.g. digital) items are supported. Stock levels are updated in real-time and can be tracked using Fly Inventory (an inventory management app)
Swiftly generate and export PDF reports and financial statements within a few clicks. Examples include:
- ⦿ Product performance report - outline unit sales for the given year, an overview for performance across different product categories as well as individual breakdowns for each product.
- ⦿ Income statement - view a breakdown of the finances and profit
- ⦿ Inventory report - a formal report showcasing the current inventory products, their stock and other important properties
Fly Suite eco-system
Data across all apps in the suite share the same database allowing for data to be synced. Any changes that occur in one app will immediately be displayed in others. For example inventory changes done in Fly Accounting will show up in Fly Inventory.
Currently the suite consists of:
- ⦿ Fly Accounting - a finance management app
- ⦿ Fly Inventory - an inventory management app